Chefs of all levels
RAKU is due to open in September
RAKU is a sleek, modern Japanese bar + restaurant offering a unique dining experience. Head Sushi Chef, Hao Chen's (ex Toko-Sydney) fine art will be at the forefront of the new Canberra venue, which will also feature a traditional robata grill. Guests can enjoy a sake/shochu and cocktails in our front bar before being seated in our contemporary dining room.
We invest in our people and draw on their talents, passion and imagination to define new experiences and create a culture of opportunity and success.
We currently have several roles to fill:
- Junior Sous Chef
- Chef de Parties
- Commis Chefs
- Apprentice Chefs
Skills and experience
- Working in a fast-paced, bustling venue with a strong focus on delivering high standards and exceptional product
- Great food preparation and presentation skills
- Open to learning and development
- Career driven team player with creative flair
- Initiative, highly organised and can handle a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Proactive attitude, "can-do" approach, and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Motivated with a strong work ethic and reliable nature
- Good attention to detail
- Keen interest in food and hospitality
- Experience and qualification in the field
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine desire to be the best
- Flexible availability across a 7 day a week operation
- Knowledge of Japanese cuisine, a bonus, but not essential
You can also expect a highly competitive salary package based on your experience. If this sounds like you, email us today as we would love to hear from you!
Send your Cover Letter & CV to The Eatery Group below:
We are accepting applications until September 2017.